Company Info: Large Family Office in New York City
- Review of Accounts Payable for U.S. Company (review of AP processing prepared by Accounting Associate, sign-off on payment approval and G/L allocations. Strong attention to multi-level allocations being accurate for input to accounting ledger).
- Processing of Accounts Payable for U.K. company.
- Travel and Expense (review of employees’ monthly T&E reporting for adherence to policies; approval of T&E submissions; administration of T&E in Concur reporting system. Strong attention to multi-level allocations being accurate for input to accounting ledger).
- Preparation of Cash Transactions (wire transfer of funds, check payments) from several cash accounts in multiple currencies.
- Monthly close of books of two companies including Balance Sheet reconciliation and workpaper preparation.
- Monthly fair valuation journal entries with reconciling support
- Maintain amortization schedule of assets and record monthly entries for amortization expense.
- Assistance with ad hoc requests as needed.
- 5+ years Experience with Management Company/Corporate accounting / Family Office or alternatives firm
- CPA a plus
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks, MS Excel
- Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines; strong time management skills