Company Info: Startup hybrid credit hedge/private equity fund based in New York
Responsibilities: Candidate will be a member of the Finance Team. The Finance Team is responsible for all aspects of the accounting for the firm’s funds, finance companies, and the management company. Individual responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate the monthly close of corporate entities and special purpose investment.
- Review deal level incentive waterfall allocations.
- Assist in review of monthly NAV packages produced by the fund administrator.
- Assist in quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statement preparation, in coordination with fund administrator.
- Prepare and review monthly management fee calculations, incentive fee calculations, and capital rollforwards.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly board packages and reporting
- Assist in ad hoc requests and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA preferred
- 4-7+ years of relevant work experience in public or private accounting
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Working knowledge of hedge and private equity fund structures
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills