- Two (2) year program with opportunity for mutually-agreed one (1) year extension, subject to performance, interest and firm staffing requirements
- Outstanding performers will be considered for a career-track Senior Associate position after third year
- Participate in all stages of transaction process and portfolio management activities as an integral part of a deal team, leading financial modeling and analytics and playing a key role in the underlying due diligence analysis of investment decisions and portfolio company projects. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing comprehensive analysis of investment opportunities including operational & financial modeling, valuation and risk / return analysis;
- Conducting financial, operational and commercial due diligence alongside advisors and other deal team members (leading selected work streams);
- Performing industry research to develop investment theses and identify target companies;
- Preparing materials for the firm’s Investment Committee;
- Supporting post-closing portfolio company strategy execution – working hands-on with management teams, board members and industry advisors to analyze alternatives and implement plan;
- Supporting ongoing portfolio company management, including providing project-based business development assistance to management teams (including add-on acquisitions), analyzing financial performance and budgets, conducting monthly reviews, quarterly valuations and investor updates
- 2-3 years of transaction services (financial due diligence) experience from Big 4.
- Experience in industry with consumer products.
- Passion for and/or desire to learn about the food and agribusiness industry is a prerequisite.