Company Info: Distressed debt fund in New York
- Performing cash, position reconciliations between prime brokers, custodians, administrators, brokers and internal records. Identify and resolve any reconciling items.
- Manage and perform monthly closes in line with third party administrator, balance sheet, and income statement reconciliations for funds, prepare financial statements
- Provide necessary #’s to compliance as needed (form PF, investor requests, etc.)
- Book/reconcile trades, work with prime brokers and/or counter parties to reconcile rectify trade breaks,
- Ability to coordinate bank debt trades and settlements with counter-parties
- Review daily trade breaks and manage until resolved.
- Book interest, principal /pay down payments received
- Create security masters, pricing and tax lots
- Assist with Bank Debt closing
- 4+ Years of Accounting for Bank Loan/Debt products experience from a Fund or Administrator
- Strong Excel, Knowledge of VPM a huge ++++