COMPANY INFO: Brand new New York office with tons of resources and low risk (capital is allocated form the parent and the goal is to invest 3-5B over the next 5-7 years).
- Looking for an entrepreneurial person who can be involved in helping to run the NYC office and will overseeing accounting, understanding of tax matters, compliance and firm operations.
- The Controller will be preparing monthly reports, which would roll up to quarterly and annual reports; work and monitor budgets; oversee bookkeeping, payroll, expenses, and likely be the primary liaison for local HR matters.
- With regard to portfolio company activities, the Controller will likely help compile information for compliance and management reporting.
- 4+ years of experience
- Desire to have a broad set of responsibilities ( Accounting, Tax, Compliance, HR, Firm Operations etc)
- Private Equity Experience
- Mature and ability to interact with senior members of the firm