Company Info: Boutique Hedge Fund based in Greenwich, Connecticut
Responsibilities: The fund is seeking a controller to assist the CFO with back office and accounting-related responsibilities for the firm, including:
- Managing daily trade operations, including trade entry, trade breaks, cash and position reconciliations.
- Calculating monthly performance and reviewing administrator’s monthly NAV package.
- Assisting CFO with annual audits and distribution of K-1s to investors as well as Compliance.
- Monitoring watch list of current and potential investment ideas to notify research team of upcoming earnings calls, conferences, NDRs etc.
- Assisting CFO with implementing compliance procedures and general office management initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3 years minimum related experience
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and Advent Axys or Advent Geneva
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive with a self-starter mentality and an ability to operate with minimal guidance, while working collaboratively within a team