Company Info: 15B AUM Private Equity Fund in NY
- Provide Executive support to 2 Directors and 2 VPs
- Maintain contact lists, inbox and phone log in Microsoft Outlook
- Book extensive domestic and international travel including flights, hotels, cars, as well as arrange for appropriate visas
- Manage Calendars: Enter meetings in Outlook and set up conference calls. Coordinate timing and attendee availability. Update and edit calendar entries to ensure accurate information. Proactively resolve scheduling conflicts or issues.
- Process expense reports
- Assist in meeting preparation (including creating meeting packages, etc.)
- Manage mass mailings, mail merges, Excel spreadsheets, and update PowerPoint presentations for all client meetings
- Retrieve web-based documents and conduct internet searches
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 4 to 10 years of Administrative Assistant experience (financial services industry preferred, but not required)
- High level of problem solving ability including independent judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with Senior Management or Executives in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, scheduling, Internet, and knowledge of Sharepoint)
- Must be a team player
- Confidentiality and appropriate professional discretion is critical
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work out complex and conflictual schedules and situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Quick grasp, flexible, proactive and committed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed