Company Info: Growing company providing investment and wealth management services to high net worth individuals and families based in New York
- Member of group that tracks performance, performs accounting functions related to monthly estimated NAVs and final NAVs, and maintains partnership allocations
- Produce timely and accurate NAV estimates and finals
- Preparation of books and records of the pooled investment vehicles
- Work with external accountants to facilitate the completion of the year end audited financial statements, Schedule K-1, and tax returns for the pooled investment vehicles
- Preparation of financial statements for Hedge Fund of Funds, Private Equity Fund of Funds, Direct trading funds and a Series LLC.
- Assist in regulatory, federal and state compliance filings and matters.
- Communicate with alternative investment managers, custodians and other service providers.
- Coordination and liaison with the independent auditor and tax preparer.
- Liaise with client service teams
- 2-4 years private (ok with a little more years of exp if fits budget)
- Degree in Accounting required
- Knowledge/experience in auditing or administration in the hedge fund and/or private equity fields
- Broad exposure to partnership allocations, pricing of investments, capital calls and distributions from funds of private equity
- Familiarity with partnership tax returns and K-1’s a plus
- Willingness and ability to work in a team based environment
- Highly self-motivated, extremely ethical, and mature
- Ability to work with a fair degree of autonomy and demonstrate initiative and sense of personal accountability