Company Info: Leading private equity firm based in New York
- Reconcile complex intercompany transactions for multiple entities using various currencies
- Review/Input general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy of journal entries
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly basis in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare audited consolidated financial statements on an annual basis
- Manage the annual audit with outside auditors
- Prepare accrual to cash conversion trial balance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for tax returns prepared by outside CPA firm
- Analyze management company investments
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting
- Manage treasury activities, including but not limited to:
- Monitor cash balances
- Cash flow reports and bank reconciliations
- Manage wires, ACH batches, and all cash payments
- Assist with opening of new bank accounts
- Supervise accounting member
- Perform other duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Assist with portfolio review preparation, BEA forms etc.
- Responsible for the formation, accounting, reporting, and other ad hoc requests of special purpose acquisition vehicles
- Set up outgoing wires for investments
- Responsible for Limited Partner capital calls and distributions for assigned funds
- Respond to ad hoc information requests from Limited Partners and investor inquiries by providing detailed and informative answers in a timely manner
- Coordination with outside tax preparation providers to manage ongoing tax needs, including the preparation of K-1s, for several funds and affiliated entities.
- Assist the Controller, Director of Finance and CFO with special projects.
- 3-4 year of experience with a big 4 or fund administrator experience.