- Responsible for accuracy of NAV through month-end review of reconciliations, trading PNL and accruals.
- Communicate directly with the third party administrator.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly and annual audited financial statements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fund accounting, reporting, analysis and special projects, including developing a comprehensive understanding of products traded and processes utilized.
- Interaction with Operations, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, Financial Reporting and Technology to resolve process and accounting issues.
- Coordination with internal tax professionals.
- Various investor relations information requests.
- Managing and modifying accounting/financial systems, procedures, and processes, as necessary.
- 2-4 years out of the Big 4
- Product knowledge of MBS and Non Preforming Loan and/or Fixed Income is a PLUS