Company Info: Multi Billion Dollar Credit and Distressed Debt focused Investment Fund in Greenwich, CT
- Provide guidance to third party administrators and team members on accounting, reporting, and investor related tasks and issues.
- Perform monthly accounting reconciliations and analyze general ledger accounts.
- Model funds’ distribution waterfalls to perform carried interest calculations
- Perform return estimates and other portfolio analytics for management and investors
- Review reconciliations prepared by the administrator and provide internal and external feedback for resolution
- Help manage and coordinate annual audit and tax engagements
- Calculate fund and investment level performance statistics
- Assist with requests from investors and internal management
- Participate in ad hoc projects (supervise more junior staff in all of the above)
- 8-15 years of experience
- strong product knowledge is necessary
- PE and hedge funds – a plus if has both, but PE more important (PE structured funds becoming bigger part of business)
- personality/presentation – dynamic personality a plus, good “soft skills”, able to speak w/ sr management
- growth potential – someone capable of growing within the organization (see below)