Company Description: Private investment firm with approximately $25B AUM
-Domestic and international payroll processing for the US (200 employees), London, Germany, Luxembourg and Amsterdam offices (51 international), plus consultants and interns.
– International processing of payment for UK LLP members.
– Global employee employment verifications.
– Ensure compliance with for all payroll taxes internationally.
– Reconciliations between payroll and scheduled employee deductions (e.g., gym, pre-tax benefits).
– Coordination with other accounting teams on deductions such as out of pocket expenses, Firm reimbursable expenses and quarterly gym gross ups.
– Fund US 401K deductions.
– Ad hoc requests and projects.
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Minimum of five years experience
– Advanced skills with Excel and ADP
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
– Organized, flexible, motivated and detail oriented
– Equally comfortable to work in a team environment as