Description: The Internal Audit Manager will be required to give Business Heads commercial business advice on risk related matters and maintain a detailed knowledge of relevant regulatory rules. They will be required to keep the Global Head of Internal Audit and firm’s management fully informed of audit progress and pertinent issues. This role is part of a small team where everyone is hands on.
- 10-20 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 8 years specifically in Internal Audit.
- CPA who trained with big 4 firm attaining manager level.
- Auditors are given responsibility to undertake internal audits and other related risk and control assignments for firm’s asset management business.
- Experienced in asset management SOX financial control assessments and US GAAP.
- Experienced on asset management financial products, settlement systems and regulation.
- Ability to provide risk and control guidance and communicate effectively with firm’s management.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience within a multi-national organization.
- Good computer literacy.