- Minimum of 3 years financial services experience with an understanding of private equity/hedge funds
- Strong understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent technology and data skills, especially CRM experience. Must be able to understand & navigate within firm’s proprietary database.
- Understands information/data sourcing into firm’s proprietary database.
- Intermediate to Advanced level MS excel, word, Outlook.
- Self-driven quick learner, ability to take initiative and multitask under tight deadlines with ample autonomy.
- Highly organized & meticulous attention to detail.
As an Investor Relations Analyst, you will be a key member on a team of six professionals representing the firm to external investors, internal investors, the fund administrator, auditors, regulatory bodies and external counsel. The core responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Investor communication and requests:
- Provide excellent and responsive client service to the firm’s investors which include pensions, foundations, endowments, sovereign wealth funds, family offices and high net worth individuals, among others.
- Maintain and enhance the firm’s proprietary database:
- Unique opportunity to help build out, automate and improve the firm’s data warehouse to more efficiently and effectively satisfy client requests.
- Work closely with the fund administrator to process investor transactions/capital activity and review administrator reports (i.e. fund closings, subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, distributions, transfers, investor statements).
- Work closely with internal groups at the firm including senior management, accounting, tax, legal, operations and compliance to ensure client and regulatory requirements are satisfied.