Company Info: Leading fund administrator based in New Jersey
- Manage client issues from discovery through resolution, demonstrating ability to triage issues and manage client expectations.
- Assist with project management of new client implementations with a focus on business requirements and data migration.
- Develop relationships with assigned clients and a deep understanding of clients’ business practices to effectively provide world-class support.
- Cultivate internal relationships with business and technical teams collaboratively to enlist their help with client support.
- Assist with the execution of a client communication strategy that drives clients’ usage of the TNR product.
- Conduct pre-sales product demonstrations, assist with RFP responses, and the design and setup of proofs of concept for prospective clients.
- Manage the on-going update of software documentation including release notes, system requirements documents, and ‘help’ topics.
- Help define, implement, monitor, and report operational metrics for client support
- Excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, planning & organization and judgment.
- 3+ years relevant work experience, strong consideration given to candidates with fund accounting experience.
- Ability to successfully multi-task in the face of ambiguity, switching gears as priorities shift.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency.
- Ability to achieve consensus among different constituents.
- Experience managing client relationships strongly desired.
- Technically savvy with strong command of Office products.
- Ability to collaborate within the organization and across the client base.