Company Info: Private Equity fund administrator in NYC
- Develop and implement cash management strategies to promote operational efficiency and reduce bank-related expense.
- Determine daily cash position for all accounts at numerous banks, and ensure optimal levels of liquidity for all disbursement accounts.
- Manage revolving credit facilities including draws, principal reductions, reporting and reconciliations to lender statements.
- Assist in preparing audit and compliance schedules as requested and in accordance with credit or loan agreements.
- Review and/or reconcile bank accounts
- Coordinate and participate in the reconciliation of all incoming and outgoing wires.
- Responsible for coordinating approval and release of all payables and miscellaneous disbursements, including initiating wires.
- Administrator of online access and coordination of signatory authority for all operational and trust accounts..
- Develop cash flow models and preparation of projections.
- Participate in developing and maintaining formal, written accounting/treasury policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining a system of internal controls related to treasury cycle.
- Must have strong experience with daily borrowing base calculations
- Advanced understanding of financial analysis and cash flow forecasting.
- Expertise in the use of Dynamics and multi-entity reporting tools.
- Experience in interfacing with in process improvement activities
- Manager with 7-9 years of professional experience.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related major with current knowledge of GAAP.
- 5+ years of experience with specific treasury and/or banking (having worked in a treasury department ideal)