Company Info: Global Investment management firm based in New York
- Maintain accurate Books & Records through detailed Reconciliation of client portfolios so we can properly implement our investment strategy.
- Open Domestic & Foreign Equity Accounts to increase assets under management.
- Help retain clients by providing excellent client service through effective client reporting and communication.
- Support internal personnel with Operational inquiries to achieve company goals of excellence.
- Work as an engaged member of the Operations Department to fulfill the business goals.
Delegation of Time
- Daily reconciliation of cash and transactions for domestic and multi-currency portfolios.
- Monthly reconciliation of cash, transactions, holdings and accrued income for domestic and multi-currency portfolios.
- Communicate with custodian banks to resolve discrepancies.
- All reconciliations performed using Electra Reconciliation automated system.
- Daily reconciliation of fund NAVs, expense accruals, and performance for firm’s commingled vehicles and mutual funds.
- Ensure that all subscriptions and redemptions in firm’s funds are priced and processed correctly.
- Work with Finance Department to ensure year end audits and financial statements for all funds are completed and accurate.
- Keep detailed records of investor level information.
- Work closely with third party fund administrators and custodians for all firm’s funds.
- Effectively respond to all investor inquiries using available internal resources.
Client Correspondence & Reporting
- Effectively respond to all client inquiries using all internal resources available.
- Maintain focus on client satisfaction during all forms of communication.
- Meet all scheduled and unscheduled reporting requirements.
- Create custom reports as needed per client or internal requests.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent reconciliation skills and attention to detail
- Organizational & prioritizing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with a portfolio accounting system (InData is a plus)
- Experience with an automated reconciliation system (Electra Reconciliation is a plus)
- Knowledge of DTC and SWIFT for trade settlements
- Experience with BBH Infomediary
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign exchange transactions