COMPANY INFO: New York based investment manager focused on long/short equity and long equity investing
- Maintain the books and records of multiple funds in accordance with GAAP
- Prepare accurate month-end calculation of the Net Asset Values of multiple fundS
- Reconcile various accounts and research and correct any variances
- Communicate directly with third party administrators and reconcile manager’s books and records with third party administrator
- Communicate directly with auditors, third party tax accountants and other service providers
- Process and calculate dividend, interest and other fee accruals
- Calculate fund performance
- Maintain monthly investor allocations
- Assist in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns and financial statements
- Prepare, reconcile and distribute reports to the marketing and investment management teams
- Participate in trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- Bachelors Degree, emphasis in accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of industry experience, including public accounting and/or fund administrator experience
- Solid analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting, Fund Structures and Partnership Accounting
- Experience with Advent Geneva