Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller
Company Info: Boutique hedge fund focusing in technology sector based in New York
- Assist in daily reconciliations to prime brokers and administrator.
- Prepare daily/weekly portfolio reports and information for trading desk.
- Assist in all aspects of the month end closing, which includes booking accruals, portfolio reconciliations, financial statements preparation and investor allocations.
- Interact with Investor Relations regarding investor requests and reporting.
- Collect data and prepare regulatory filings.
- Manage relationships with prime brokers for settlements, payments, margin, financing, etc.
- Serve as one of the primary contacts for administrator for investor, accounting and tax issues.
- 2-3 years of experience