Company Info: 20B+ AUM premier NYC based Asset management company specializing in corporate and structured credit markets
- Communicating, confirming, settling/funding and reconciling derivative trades and allocations; working with counterparties, clearing brokers, and clearinghouses
- Instruments including:
- High yield corporates, global securities, CLOs, ABSs
- Interest Rate Swaps (Cleared and Non-Cleared)
- Credit Default Swaps
- Cross Currency Swaps
- Experience with Custodian Web Sites, Omgeo Alert, CTM & Oasys to manage the confirmation, allocation and trade flow
- Knowledge of Charles River OMS and VPM Accounting System a plus
- Responsibilities include reporting failed trades, resolving trade issues, reconciling trade flow between CRD and VPM; setting up new accounts and brokers on the confirmation and clearing systems, matching and confirming trades, initiating wires for settlement, confirming interest payments, reconciling cash and positons post settlement
- Strong Excel skills
- 1-3 years working with securities or derivative instruments and organizations described above.
- Good understanding of trade matching, confirmation and clearance process.
- Strong attention to detail, very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player and possess a strong desire resolve issues as they occur
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills
- Individual should have a high energy level and be a creative thinker in a changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a one of Business, Accounting, Math, Technology