Company Info: CPA firm in Garden City (excellent benefits – free medical, 401k match, etc.)
- someone that can prepare very complicated tax returns
- someone who has worked in a family office would be a good person.
- CPA — highly preferred
- the person needs to be able to not only communicate with the clients both verbally and in writing, but must also be able to communicate both verbally and in writing with taxing authorities.
- Family Office work
- Will spend 100% of time working on one Family/Client (family has been client for 20+ years)
- family runs a very succesfull business
- The CPA firm does the accounting & tax work for the business, but this new hire will be responsible for Individual & Trust taxes for the family members
- one of the returns has as a 300+ K1’s (operating companies, Hedge Fund investments, etc.)
- lots of charitable giving