Company Info: Boutique hedge fund based in New York
- Participate in initial discussions around structuring legal entities to support joint venture structures.
- Assist in the compilation, inputting and monitoring of static data within internal and external systems.
- Assist with the administration of loans on which the firm serves as agent, including coordination with borrowers regarding interest and principal payments, draw downs and deal amendments.
- Manage the daily administration of the portfolio within the internally-developed Loan Management System (LMS).
- Support the deal funding process, including managing cash balances, cash forecasts and closing wire transfers.
- Manage the documentation process surrounding all deals within internal systems and at external service providers.
- Monitor, and assist with, identifying and reconciling all cash activity within loan specific external cash accounts.
- Construct and support the waterfall models associated with joint venture lending relationships.
- Daily reconciliation of the Fund Administrator Loan Administration activity.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university, ideally in a quantitative area (e.g., finance, economics, accounting).
- 5-10 years of direct experience at a securities or investment firm.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (VBA a plus) and writing skills.
- Experience with loan origination a plus.
- The highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards.
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
- Ability to communicate at a high level.
- Strong attention to detail.