Company Info: Investment adviser and family office with more than $2 billion of capital under management based in New York, NY
- Accounting, Reporting and Analysis: With the Controller, record and reconcile all cash and investment activity for family members and affiliated entities using Microsoft Dynamics/Solomon (reviewed by Controller)
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages for each family member (reviewed by Controller and then CFO). Prepare quarterly periodic financial reporting for the Tax Department and Foundations, monthly reports for family members and other quarterly and annual reporting (reviewed by Controller and then CFO)
- Cash Oversight: Reconcile all cash accounts monthly (reviewed by Controller).
- Cash Disbursements: Enter wire instructions into BoA on-line banking system (reviewed by COO or CFO).
- Day to day maintenance of the Solomon accounting system used for most entities handled by the Family Office. This includes monthly pricing of the firm’s Capital investments, valuation adjustments, mark-to-market, and monthly closing entities.
- Assist Controller and CFO on budgeting and reporting
- Accounting degree
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Experienced with Excel
- Knowledge of Solomon, QuickBooks and Quicken are plusses
- Analytical skills
- Some knowledge of family office / fund accounting preferred
- High standards of quality and integrity
- Intelligent and analytical
- Able to multi-task
- Positive and enthusiastic