Company Info: Hedge Fund, AUM 8+B, Macro Trading
Head of finance, accounting, tax and collateral management for a SEC registered CPO investment manager/funds, that trades fixed income (IRS, TRS, CDS, FX, bonds, etc.), futures, equities and other exotic types, and utilizes securities lending/borrowing.
The following is a list of the responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the audited financial statements and monthly investor statements
- Assist in all aspects of the launching and closing of funds, as well as the capital reorganization of fund structures including the review and amending of all offering documents.
- Accounting/Tax: Proficient in US GAAP and IFRS. Main contact for the administrator, auditors and tax advisors. Review and approve NAV, annual financial statements, monthly investor statements, monthly performance estimates, tax issues, FATCA implementation. Responsible for the management company accounting and its tax filings.,
- Operations: Perform all day-to-day operations functions including trade booking, daily trade reconciliation.
- Investor Relations: Participate in investor due diligence meetings and review DDQs and side letters.
- Compliance: Assist in the preparation of regulatory filings including Form PF, CPO PQR, AIFMD Annex 4, FBAR, Form 13F, various annual returns