Credit Accounting Fund Accountant-NPL
Company Info: Established Blue Chip Credit Hedge Fund
- Responsible for accuracy of NAV through month-end review of reconciliations, trading PNL and accruals.
- Communicate directly with the third party administrator.
- Responsible for the review of quarterly and annual audited financial statements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of fund accounting, reporting, analysis and special projects, including developing a comprehensive understanding of products traded and processes utilized.
- Interaction with Operations, Investor Relations, Legal, Tax, Financial Reporting and Technology to resolve process and accounting issues.
- Coordination with internal tax professionals.
- Various investor relations information requests.
- Managing and modifying accounting/financial systems, procedures, and processes, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of public accounting or public/private mix. Target candidate is senior/experienced senior with MBS or NPL Funds, depending
- Experience with fixed income securities.
- Experience with open and close-ended funds.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Must work well in a very dynamic and deadline driven culture.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.