Investor Services Associate
Company Info: Premier global financial services firm with over $200 billion of hedge fund assets based in New York, NY.
- Providing day-to-day Investor services to both the Fund Manager and the investors in the fund
- Providing oversight and guidance to other members on the team
- Keeping line management appraised of operational issues in a timely manner
- Training and mentoring of some individual team members.
- Ensure that individual team members are aware of the polices, controls and procedures that apply to their role.
- Providing an escalation point for team members.
- Ensuring that line management are made aware of any issues in a timely manner.
- Highlighting resource constraints to line management.
- 2-6 years of professional experience
- A detailed knowledge of the offering documentation for the funds being serviced.
- A thorough knowledge of the regulations that pertain to the domicile of the fund being serviced.
- A thorough knowledge of our internal policies and procedures. Particular emphasis is required on all matters relating to Anti-Money laundering controls.