Company Info: Leading alternative investment firm with more than $40 billion of capital under management based in New York, NY. This firm has an amazing culture and offers tremendous growth opportunities.
- Ensuring that trading systems utilize reconciled information and that all operational procedures and risk controls are set;
- Overseeing provider reconciliations and valuations, trade settlements and end-of-day processing;
- Researching and resolving breaks;
- Corporate action processing (mandatory & voluntary)
- Monitoring and resolving locates and potential buy-ins;
- Identifying opportunities to build new tools and improve existing process flows and controls;
- Supporting trading desks;
- Coordinating various processes and guidelines with the Accounting, Legal, Technology and Compliance team
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in economics or finance) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- 1-3 years of operations experience at a broker dealer or asset management firm
- Familiarity with Options and Futures products
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, and a working knowledge of database software platforms
- Understanding of risk management as it relates to trade support and trade execution
- Demonstrated reliability, judgment and responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Series 99 or 7 license is preferred